Babylon has fallen...

by mikeflood 18 Replies latest social current

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes you must not run ahead of the old slave

2JoenB75 ...

True. The old slave still has a hold on your hanging down parts and it will hurt like hell if you go too far ahead.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Yeah Finkelstein, remember when we used to believe those things, but no more.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Babylon has fallen ...

So has my wife's ass.

Life goes on.

• scary21
    scary21

My ex sister in-law from California told my daughter the gates are now closed .She could not give her the code to watch the meetings on zoom. I just rolled my eyes !

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Scary21, LOL! An elder invited me to watch the zoom meetings very recently. She just said that to make her feel guilty. Nothing to worry about!

• scary21
    scary21

Yes Lamallcool, Someone posted on here about the June 2020 WT about trying to get people to come back to the cult. Do they even read their own magazines ? Why do they have to lie. Love of neighbor , in this case love of family, NOT. Now my daughter feels really doomed. Thanks to the love of JW's witnesses .

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

Babylon falling symbolically is as stupid as using some fancy math calculations and saying Jesus returned invisibly.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

mikeflood:

He says that Babylon has fallen because all of the coronavirus restrictions (and the resultant less revenue) are gonna destroy them symbolically. So he thinks this are the last, of the last, of the last days. Urged me to check the on-line conventions. Thoughts?

Ha ha... See my comment from four months ago... https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5738470961053696/oz-starting-shut-down#5659416618598400

Seems he may be 'running ahead' though.

• LV101
    LV101

mikeflood - thx for sharing link - I missed the topic previously but laughing out loud re/WIZARD's words about 'Coronavirus Halls' and having 'communism soon enough' in country which is sad but true. I have to laugh or cry my eyes out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit