Question to all JW

by JesusFreak88 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sargon
    Sargon

gcc:

I admit it ... you're right. That was an absolutely divine fillet of halibut.

• JesusFreak88
    JesusFreak88

"yes exactly. JesusFreak--who other than the Bible told you it was inspired of the only true god? who other than the god of the Bible told you that he was the only true one? "

It is a well documented fact, that Jesus existed. Joesphous recorded many things about jesus, also it is a historical fact that Jesus Christ was crucified. The roman govaner titus, made mentoin of him and his trial in the roman records. it is also an irifutable statement, to say that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Because had he not rose from the dead, then the cheif preists and teachers of the law, and jewish government would surely have produced his body to squash the would have been cult with the truth.

• Sargon
  • tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

jesus' existence and jesus' godship are two very very different issues if you ask me. personally i just think of the bible as a nice piece of historical fiction, but to each his own....but you do know most of us here don't believe the Watchtower to be inspired of god, right?

• Sargon
    Sargon

Sorry about the mis-post:

Freak,

I know you're right about all that because I've actually got a piece of the vera cruz at home. BTW vera cruz is latin for true cross and I know it's real because it says "made in Jerusalem" on the base.

• JesusFreak88
    JesusFreak88

There is no point in believing someone whos only proof is there own claim.

• JesusFreak88
    JesusFreak88

"Seriously, the WT claims authority (and is recognized as such by JWs) by virtue of its unique understanding of Bible principles, termed the "truth". Many JWs refuse to look elsewhere because they believe the WT uniquely holds the "truth" and will not even consider other organizations unless you can prove that they have the "truth". "

What makes the watch tower any more credible to hold the truth than any other organization?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Is anybody gonna let this poor guy off the hook?!?

• Sargon
    Sargon

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but don't all religions beleive they are right and all others are wrong. Whats the point in having your own sect and not beleiving in the infallibility of their teachings. To me all religion is crap.

Tell me Freak, are you for real or are you just trolling??

• JesusFreak88
    JesusFreak88

"jesus' existence and jesus' godship are two very very different issues if you ask me. personally i just think of the bible as a nice piece of historical fiction, but to each his own....but you do know most of us here don't believe the Watchtower to be inspired of god, right?"

IN the Bible prophets of God used miracles to verify there message, the ultimate proof of Jesus's deity was his own ressurection from the dead. The Bible is historically accurate about the ressurection of Christ as other various historians have shown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit