News Flash: New Reveal Article

by Sugar Shane 116 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• azor
    azor
    Fisherman the despicable disgusting JW apologist. How do you live with yourself while children in this group suffer as you continue to defend the abusers. Sickening. Your immorality wreaks on these pages.
  • talesin
    talesin
    you can believe that it is wrong if you like, but if you do not like it, it is not your business to dictate morality to the WT.

When you are talking child rape and molestation of any kind, I will dictate to anyone I please, thank-you-very-much. : )

If you wish to defend the JWS for propagating child sexual abuse, and protecting pedophiles, have at it. *shrugs*

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WatchTower is a Multi Billion Dollar Real Estate Business....."Disguised as a Religion"..

WatchTower Doesn`t Deserve to be Recognized as a Religion..

The sales team at the Watchtower Brooklyn Real Estate office is located at the world headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Brooklyn, New York.

We invite qualified buyers to visit the individual property websites, sign a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, and learn more about the properties.

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

Brooklyn Real Estate Office 25 Columbia Heights Brooklyn, New York 11201

(718) 560-5001 Phone....(718) 560-5002 Fax [email protected]

Image result for watchtower real estate logo

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    The church exist under us constitutional provisions. It does not exist to help prosecute crimes or to provide physical protection for children. That is the duty of Caesar.

Exactly, there is no expectation here to prosecute crimes, but there is an ethical responsibility not to withhold information that could help "Caesar' prevent further crimes.

The perpetrator is usually not going to come forward and confess, and a child may be under the emotional control of the abuser to be too scared to talk to the police, often under the threat from the abuser that they will kill the child's family. If the elders come to know of such a crime, they have an ethical (and in many places a legal) responsibility to report it to the police, regardless of the fears and wishes of the family and abuser.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Fisherman, you invalidate your own statements, usually in a statement or two later. Thanks for taking care of that for me.

DD

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

When you are talking child rape and molestation of any kind, I will dictate to anyone I please, thank-you-very-much. : )

Are you dictating the morality that a boy 16 or younger should not get married to a 69 year old man( It is legal )? Do you want to use legal means to force your morality upon others.

Child rape and molestation are a criminal charges that only a prosecutor can charge a person with. A victim or a witness do not have authority to determine what crime if any was committed, they can however accuse (or report even hearsay) someone of doing something for example, rape or molestation. Until the crime is proven, the accused is innocent and referred to as defendant not as criminal. My previous post explains that the 1st provides confidentiality to the church.The constitution also provides that teenage boys under the and of 16 can marry 60 year old men.

It does not make sense to be angry at the church from benefiting from the constitution. You can be angry with the 1st amndment. Tales, I posted more on this on BA's post on Bundy.

Tales I read your other posts, you are a very sweet person and I appreciate your feelings on this issue.

• johnamos
    johnamos
    Fisherman
    I watch my kids. It is the responsibility of parents to protect their children and not to delegate that to the WT, elders or fellow congregants and to blame them when parents fail to do so. If you failed to protect your child in the first place resulting in him being harmed by another person or if you suspect a child is being harmed, why don't you go to the authorities and report it?

Well said!!! Nothing more need be!!!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Watchtower Protects JW Pedophiles.. outlaw

No, The US constitution protects the speech and comunication of alleged pedos: 1. in a lawyer client setting 2. church /sinner setting.

Outlaw, every "dispicable" human being has rights under us law (even pedos!). One of those rights is that Pedos can get spiritual help from the church without fear of being turned in to the authorities. The church is not doing something shocking. It is a legal provision.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

DD

I enjoy your style of expression. You are able to make me laugh. I do not mean that i mock what you say. You say things in very direct and funny and enjoyable form. I mean no disrespect to you. I do understand your points even though I do not agree and we do see eye to eye on a few things. I am able to disagree with you without making fun of your position. I also try to give reasons for my views and let people form their own opinions.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, every "dispicable" human being has rights under us law (even pedos!). One of those rights is that Pedos can get spiritual help from the church without fear of being turned in to the authorities. The church is not doing something shocking. It is a legal provision.....Fisherman

Criminals "Hide Behind the Law" all the time..

WatchTower is better at it than most..

It`s Disgusting Behavior..

............Image result for Watchtower logo

..........Image result for Watchtower logo.OF DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR..Image result for Watchtower logo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit