New GB video: Why Reduce the Number of Special Full-Time Servants?

by Gorbatchov 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Why is he reading the whole thing?

Why?

My best guesses are, in order:

1. He's lying, or

2. He's embarrassed beyond capabilities

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Finkelstein - "... its pertinent to them that its time to downsize the amount of publications and focus more on building up its property assets to keep the organization financially afloat."

I agree.

I guess someone must have forgot to tell them that you have to finish development of said property assets to make them worth more instead of pulling the plug, though. :smirk:

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Here's the difference and comparison the GB as well the department heads will live comfortably in their new digs

with meals prepared for them every day and the GB boys get to travel around the world as an added perk.

The special pioneers will be left to live from their own means, which most do not have work skills since they have been special pioneering. These will have to fight for themselves most likely impoverished.

No wonder this guy doesn't look into the camera very much ???

Nice way to retire when you think about it

• airborne
    airborne
    The Watchtower ship is sinking.
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    Why is he reading the whole thing?

I've seen this kind of thing many times in the business world. It was almost certainly prepared by the legal department and they told him to read it exactly as written.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Did he have a sour expression on his face by the end like last time? :smirk:
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I looked up the may broadcast Herd mentions and found minutes 10-28 very interesting especially around 20 and beyond what a load of crap from a wishful thinker and a person in deep denial. These guys have a real hard time with excepting reality I like the part where he say that the Slave has to be not only Faithful but Discreet with Jehovah's money like it was some type of insurance that they always do. What a hypocrite!

http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODStudio/pub-jwb_201505_1_VIDEO

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

After listening to the may broadcast and all the hype they gave about the many project they got going and how much they cost and his admission of how their expenses greatly exceeds money coming in even though the response from the dedicated faithful has been more than expected$$ in the form of donations.

This guy sounds like he is talking to the dumbest people on earth in all the outlandish illogical conclusions he's making about Jehovah's blessings on all their Scams to make profits from the gullible's faithful service time and financial donations given to the cause. This video is going to hurt them big time as a fraudulent request for donations in worthless projects for devious means, I see lawsuits coming from this direction and this video may become key evidence some day. I bet the need to close down all these projects came from lawyers that have a vested interest that their potencial money not be wasted away from their coffers on these worthless projects with low resale potential built over massive chemical dumps. Court ordered perhaps and requested audit are exerting their pressure too I'm sure the walls seem to be closing in on the Governing Body so to speak as they deal with pressures from all side to keep their faulty vessel afloat.

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

A million dollars for a KH in USA??? Are they building it on Rodeo Drive?? My goodness there's no way a KH cost that much with free labor

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Wow!! Thank you. I wonder what the talk is on jwtalk about this???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit