Yet another example why you can't reason with a JW

by nowwhat? 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Thanks recluse - took me a while, but I managed to figure out the last one all by myself.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

vandy7 spot on!!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

So he says he's not concerned about numbers, after all only 7 people made it into the ark!

Weren't there 8 people on the Ark?

Anyway, (if the story is even true), the global flood Noah warned his contemporaries about, came in his own lifetime. Generations of JW's have come and gone since the 1800's even though they claimed all the while that the end would come in their lifetime.

He's may not be concerned with numbers even though the Organization he is loyal to requires him to report his field service hours and literature placed because they are indeed concerned with numbers. If those numbers are favorable they like to use it as proof that they are the true religion.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Nowwhat? you should ask your brother how he personally expects to make through Armageddon by being devoted and loyal to false Prophets when Jesus admonished his followers to not listen to false Prophets ?

The WTS/JWS have always been on the wrong side of bible scripture.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

There were 8 plus that guy that snuck on at the end of the movie. Lol

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Nowwhat? tell your brother that he's not going to make through Armageddon by being loyal to sinful apostate men who started and ran their own publishing house.

Those WTS leaders will never make it as well, wagering that Jesus will forgive these men and what they did besides marketing a tainted unscriptural version of the Gospel, including the deaths of many, breaking apart many families, indirectly causing suicides.

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

I thought eight people were aboard the ark? There was Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and each of their wives, totaling eight people. Who is your brother leaving out?

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

When they say that they read it in the Watchtower therefore it must be true I reply saying I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy theory? 1 or 2 do ask.

Yes, the theory based on regularly revised made up prophecy that the world is ending anytime soon.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

End of the world apocalyptic preaching has been synonymous with charlatanism for long time, particularity in the United States where the WTS/JWS founded.

It is still used to sell books, videos and lure people to giving donations to this kind of preaching.

• steve2
    steve2

Funny he’s not concerned about numbers when his GB are. Why else the monthly field service reports, push for child baptism and dragging every Tom, Dick and Mary to the Memorial? Now let’s all turn to JW dot org and go over the 2018 Worldwide report of JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit