Yet another example why you can't reason with a JW

by nowwhat? 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So I mentioned to my pimi brother that the org. Only grew by 1.4 % 2 years in row and if you factor in the birthrate of 1.1 % that's only 3/10 of 1% growth for all that hard work. I thought people would be streaming to the mountain of Jehovah in the last days? So he says he's not concerned about numbers, after all only 7 people made it into the ark!

Que the face palm

• tiki
    tiki

Haha....surely you know by now logic eludes the mentally obsessed dub.....

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

When people want to believe something they’ll find a reason to. I was just as bad when I was in.

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

So maybe Jehovah saves only 7 witnesses world-wide and start over, and chunk the rest. Jah did it before, He can do it again.

• Divergent
    Divergent
    he says he's not concerned about numbers

Guess he's not concerned about all the false prophecies, doctrinal changes, thousands of lives lost due to the no blood policy, abuse cases & lawsuits, negative media coverage, etc. too!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Trust me he isn't concerned

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

This might sound strange, but I've not come across the acronym PIMI before. After a quick search on this site I’m none the wiser, except that I came across POMO, which I have also not heard of. Can someone please tell me what they mean?

• Divergent
    Divergent
    he says he's not concerned about numbers

In contrast, Jesus was clearly concerned about numbers as shown by his illustration about the lost sheep. You might consider a jibe about imitating Jesus next time

• recluse
    recluse

pimi physically in mentally in

pimo physically in mentally out

pomi physically out mentally in

pomo...lets see if you can figure it out 😊

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Reminds me of the following joke.

A man goes to a psychiatrist who asks him what his problem is. The man announces that he is dead. The psychiatrist works with him for 6 months trying to convince him that he is alive. But nothing works and the frustrated psychiatrist tries one last intervention.

He gives the patient a book entitled "Blood and the Circulatory System". He tells him to read chapter 19 "What happens to the blood after death?" five times and report back next week.

When the patient returns the doctor asks him if dead people can bleed. "Of course not the patient says, once the blood coagulates it is impossible." Great says the doctor as he jumps up from behind his desk and stabs a needle into the patients hand. As blood spurts out, the patient stares incredulously at his hand and says,

"Doctor....dead people do bleed after all!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit