Stephen Lett spouting stupidity

by Watchtower-Free 19 Replies latest social humour

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Sigh.... Dear Thor..... More evidence for the kingdom than gravity.....

Lett is a rubber faced cult buffoon. In other news water is wet and the night is dark....

• Watchtower-Free
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Spouting off ignorance and bullshit is what the GB of the Watchtowers Corporation has done since this organization got started 140 years ago, as long as this organization continues one shouldn't expect that to stop.

• Half banana
    Half banana

What distorted values must exist in the Watchtower HQ to get one of the GB to speak such infantile rubbish? Surely they don't actually believe it?

It seems to me to indicate the emergence of a new attitude or bench mark that to succeed as a JW you have to publicly demonstrate how loyal you are to the "sacred WT doctrines"... however implausible they are and however ridiculous it makes you appear.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    😂😂 that meme gave me a good chuckle wtfree
  • cappytan
    cappytan

The video in the OP is great.

WTF? More evidence for the kingdom than GRAVITY? OP Video is right. "Are you stupid or something?"

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I dunno cappy.... Ive never seen gravity, have you? Have you ever held gravity? Tasted gravity? That stuff is suspect at best.

Ive been to a kingdom hall. Its called a KINGDOM hall, cappy. KINGDOM hall. Evidence for the kingdom right there.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

I think that putting this man in front of an audience or on JW TV is a great idea, seeing more of this crap spewing buffoon can only help accelerate the exit of many Jdubs, hopefully anyway.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Speaking of 'electricity'.

Mr. Lett, "if bullsh*t was electricity, you'd be a walking powerhouse"

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Rubber face is a few french fries short of a happy meal, a few sandwiches short of a picnic, a few peas short of a casserole and dumber than a box of rocks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit