Stephen Lett spouting stupidity

by Watchtower-Free 19 Replies latest social humour

• Watchtower-Free
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I'm so glad this guy is a complete idiot. His wide eyed facial expressions filled with conviction only convinces people his IQ or lower, I see this guy as instrumental in getting those with a higher IQ to wake up from this bull shit filled and corporation inspired dream.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Stupid is as stupid does...
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

lett's peanut brain fires off very odd motor reflexes when he's spouting bullshit.

He does that weird side-to-side dance any time he's about to lie or say something colossally stupid.

It looks like he's approaching a urinal.

It looks like a dog so nervous it's about to piss itself.

It looks like FFWD footage of elephants' swaying during their fire hose bath time at the zoo (google it).

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    His mouth has a mind of its own the way it moves around his face. It makes me wonder if the mind his mouth has realizes it's too smart to be used to convey his ridiculous thoughts and is trying to escape from his disgusting latex face.
  • Splash
    Splash

There is more evidence for Gods kingdom ruling for 100 years than there is for gravity, electricity and wind.

Well if Lett says it, it must be true.

• dazed but not confused
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In his low IQ poorly educated way he just completely supported himself and the religious publishing house that he has a leading position of.

In the realization of that, is it all surprising that he would bullshit through both corners of his mouth ?

So from that statement he just said Jesus Christ supports the workings of false commerclzsied prophets.

Yet the bible says to stay away from false prophets and liars.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that that is his actual speaking voice, and it hasn't been digitally tweaked or something...
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Rubber face. Clownish.

SL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit