These are some of the things the WBT$ 'taught' me:
- Dishonesty is fine if it's to trick people into joining the cult.
- If your spouse stops believeing, the best thing you can do is break up the family.
- The laws of the governing body overrule any other laws...or else!
- My friends are conditional.
- Avoid loving people, they'll only let you down or get DF'd.
- Unintelligent dumbos are better than intelligent ones if the dumbos are elders or above.
- Hate is better than love.
- I am not good enough and god will probably enjoy killing me.
- Demons will appear in my room at night.
- Ignore practicallity if being practical or loving prevents the leaders getting money or praise.
- God hates.
- King David was a disgusting pig but god loves that sort of idiot more than he loves you.
- Armageddon(tm) is so close now and god will enjoy killing me.
- The governing body are god's mouthpiece on earth except when they're just imperfect men.
- If the WBT$ isn't the 'truth(tm)', stick around, it's the nearest thing.
- God might not kill you if you lick the boots of the 'annointed(r)'.
Guess I've miss loads.