Disfellowshipped Brother Gives Public Talk in Kingdom Hall

by The Searcher 26 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Touche! This guy's got balls.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    The people didn't even hear anything different there, zoom! right over their heads. He had the same boring drone to him as all the speakers and I am sure they weren't even aware. That's what's sad about the KH and the public talks. I guess I gave apostate public talks all the time because i would focus on "undeserved kindness" ie; "Grace" in my public talks as often as possible. Man I don't care for the mentality that "I know this ancient book better than you, therefore I am holier than others." People make a living representing that book, pathetic. They can't do anything else skillfully so they hide behind it as if they wrote it.
  • Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I have has nightmares about doing similar!

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

That was beautiful! I think that if I had heard a talk like that when I was fifteen my departure from the bOrg could have been postponed for years.

• Saename
    Saename

Wait... Doesn't Jehovah control the spiritual food that the congregation is fed at the Kingdom Hall? Did Jehovah fail to protect his sheep from Satan's apostate?

Image result for don't understand meme

• Nimble duck
    Nimble duck

This was difficult for him to pull off. I know, I've done it during an Instruction Talk on several occasions while still being a dub. I veered off but not too far. Just enough that I got talked to after. But the "damage was done".

I listened to the whole thing. He is a very good speaker.

• jp1692
    jp1692

How did that even happen?

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's so cool that he didn't have to deceive or manipulate anybody to give that talk. He was asked.

I admire his demeanor. I think, inside, I'd be fighting a strong urge to vomit just for being in that building, touching their bible, saying the word jehoopla correctly.

He really didn't go that far off the rails. I am kinda surprised they took him out so soon. If I was in the audience, I'd be thinking he was going to get around to a point that was approved messaging. Seemed that way to me. I wasn't getting the "apostate" tingly sensation at all!

• LV101
    LV101

He definitely has moxie. He was respectful yet simplified some important points for the Christian.

Thanks, Searcher, for sharing - I enjoyed.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Put simply...... brilliant

What a dude 👍

It's extraordinary that he was truthfully stating what the bible actually says, Yet, he was told to get off the platform.

It just goes to show what a controlling environment the kingdom hall is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit