Disfellowshipped Brother Gives Public Talk in Kingdom Hall

by The Searcher 26 Replies latest jw friends

• The Searcher
  • darkspilver
    darkspilver

Just a heads-up - in case it sounds familiar....

I believe it's the same - though a re-edited and shorter video - as what was posted below three weeks ago....

It's not a second Public Talk

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5753363545194496/apostates-public-talk-kh-video-harrassing-jws-arc-update-new-light-on-footnotes-q-time

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I bet someone got their a** chewed out for allowing this to happen.

Classic! Love it!

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Yeah this made me smile. Someone might have gotten removed over it though for not following procedure. Lol.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Brilliant! I wonder if this made a few in the audience think a bit!

• carla
    carla

Wow! the part about salvation is what probably finally got their attention. I wish he would come to my jw's cong!

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

That was great. I'm really surprised he got that far. I'm sure other elders who had delivered that talk realized immediately he had gone 'off reservation' and started circling the wagons. It is funny that the best talk the congregation had probably heard in many years came from an apostate. At least he was polite...

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

He probably got disfellowshipped again for that. Can you get a double portion of disfellowshipping? Not sequentially but additively?

• waton
    waton

double honour, and "the judgement will start with the house of god." "a more severe judgement" for elders

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I particularly loved his commen about "getting things wrong" when he referenced past society teachings! ❤️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit