Over-protective parent?

by GrownMidget 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

"Quite a few of my friends daughters went on the pill at 14 or 15, with parental consent sensibly BEFORE first contact."

A sensible approach. Here in the UK, doctors can prescribe the pill to under 16s without parental knowledge/consent. A good thing, I think.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Culture, law, and moral codes vary in the us depending on the state, the religion or a current hot button issue.

Some guy buying my daughter a shirt after I asked him to back off hits my mama nerve.

Our recent ancestors often played by different rules, so do other cultures currently.

A pedophile is an adult who is sexually excited by prepubescent children. Technically, that is not related in any way to the OPs post. Still men can be inappropriate, or stalkers, or grooming or abusive to post pubescent youg people. 50 almost and some men are still creeps. Some boys the same age as a girl can be a creeper.

Law be darned, if an underage girl or boy's parent tells you to back off, you should Better Part of valour and all that. If there is anything real happening, the respect will stand you in good stead later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit