Any weapons enthusiasts here?

by Wonderment 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

I knew I had a couple of firearms around the house, and one in the car. However, I didn't realize I had seven, yes, seven of them, when I proceeded to count them. The reason for that is that I haven't gone to the shooting range in years. Until recently, that is. I picked up the urge to shoot again.

Today, I sold four of those firearms to a local dealer: one Taurus 22 magnum revolver; one 32 short top breaker revolver; one 32 magnum revolver, and one HR 38 Special revolver. I decided to keep my Smith-Wesson 38 Special M-10 revolver, and a Taurus 357 revolver. Also, I recently bought a Glock G43 for carry on. I'm also thinking about getting a Glock G19.

So I wonder how many of you have firearms in your possession. If so, which? Do you like shooting practice? Any preferences?

• jhine
    jhine

You did not know how many guns you owned ! So if one , or more, had been lost and could be found by a homicidal maniac or a child , or if one or more had been stolen by a criminal to kill someone you would not have known .

That is why guns should be banned .

Or are you parodying gun owners, cus l cannot believe that you seriously just posted that .

Jan

• cofty
    cofty
    I didn't realize I had seven

That is worrying.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Always keep them loaded.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I was in the archery team in High school does that count? I was a preeetty good shot too, but only as a sport not like a hunger games situation or anything.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555
    I hope you don't have a toddler...
  • stillin
    stillin
    I have a Taurus 357 Mag also. Nice action but I'd rather have the Colt Python. Oh well. No carry permit so the pistol stays in my gun safe. Not much good in a fast situation but I would hate to know that some meth- head was walking around with it. Too many kids running around at my house to leave it anywhere handy.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

S&W M&P sheid 9mm for everyday carry.

Magnum Research Baby Eagle .40 For home.

Used to have a Taurus. 357. That was great one. Also a ruger mark iv .22. Super fun and accurate.

Of course I have a wish list a mile long. But its really impractical, not enough time and money at the moment also its sort of silly. But when you like something you always want a variety in your collection.

The forum can judge me now lol.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I like to keep a couple of shotguns in the bedroom, one at the bedside table and another under the bed.

Ofcourse I always carry my 9mm handgun on me and keep a few in the car. I prefer larger caliber weapons in the work truck because those job sites get rough.

A small but well armed militia were hanging around the back of my house the other day, but my wife and I soon had them scurrying away with a few RPG's and .50cal rounds.

Stay safe out there everyone, arm yourselves.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    May I suggest a weapons safe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit