Single Sisters Over A Certain Age Group Getting A Bad Rap

by HiddlesWife 72 Replies latest social relationships

• waton
    waton
    Only in the Kingdom Hall do they imagine they have "power".🙄 In the world when a man has $$$ of course women will want them...She will overlook how unattractive he is.

LHG: yeah, that explains while they close their eyes when kissing and turn out the light.

being married to a person you loath must be a hard way to earn your money/keep.

• Toshibabadu
    Toshibabadu

After I turned 18 and few older "brothers" approached me about dating. One in particular was way too old, He was in his 50's. At 18 i didnt really know what was going on, I actually thought something was wrong with me because these old jokers was sweating me and the "brothers" in my age group wasnt. I just wrote them off as being weird and creepy. I think it's all about control, they dont want a mature woman secure in her own thoughts.

• waton
    waton

they dont want a mature woman secure in her own thoughts.

t-badu,thoughts??? -- you can not imagine how important a firm, young female is to men, no matter their age, but particularly older, but viril ones. Evolution at work. Mind control? yeah, matrons like to control each other. males like the glory of their youth re-lived. with none of the hang-ups of being a teenager.

Life is cruel to "single sisters of a certain age group", and in the grip of the second law of thermodynamics. (increase of disorder)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit