Do you remember your first date?

by Nathan Natas 39 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    What's my permission worth to ya?

I think we could work something out.......

Kate

• Jesika
    Jesika

*backs out of this thread very quietly* lol carry on............

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hmm... my first date.

*** Starts twitching ***

Must... suppress... memory....

Ahhh... there... much better.

• Mary
    Mary

Oh geeze......my first date. I was 12, the guy was 20. We met at one of the Circuit Assemblies. My sister was madly in love with one of his friends who was 19 (my sister was 14), so she told them that we were 18 and 19 years old (I looked much older than my age). So we went to some disco in St. Catharines. LOL! Anyway, I did NOT want to go out with someone that old, but I did it for my sister (how dumb was that?). I almost freaked when he put his arm around me and held my hand and I prayed to Jehovah that I would be good for the rest of my life if He would prevent this guy from kissing me.

Anyway, I ended up dating him for a couple of months simply because I didn't know how to get rid of him. What ended it was when he asked me where I worked and I replied that I was in Grade 9. He went paste white when I showed him my birth certificate and then went ballistic saying "I could go to jail for having you out!!!"

That was the end of that!!

• cat1759
    cat1759

Gumby,

Are you my ex? Date? Don't you all remember the chaperones? My god, get out of the house without a chaperone, never. I loved service. I could actually have conversations about the bible with cute guys.

My ex would go out in service just to go door to door with me. We would talk and walk for hours and hours.

Viv, you are the woman!

Mary,

That was a kodak moment! Here is my birth certificate! LOL

Cathy

• MrsQ
    MrsQ
    There was a bomb scare so I never got to see how the movie ended.

What movie was it?!

My first date with my husband: He asked me out, picked me up, took me to a movie (Office Space), we had coffee by the lake and talked for hours, he dropped me off and I kissed him on the cheek. In fact, it was the most chaste date I ever had, even more than from when I was in the borg! (Yes, those "brothers" PRETEND to be spiritual, but just get one in a car in a dark parking lot and see what happens).

My husband was so sweet and respectful, I immediately fell in love. I think we had sex on about the 4th or 5th date...by that time I was convinced he was a keeper.

Q.

• JH
    JH

How can I remember something that didn't happen yet?

• maxwell
    maxwell

Hmmm first date. Well there was the night we first showed mutual interest. We were at school and then I walked her to her car. We talked for a while and then ended up in her car making out. We were both JW. We never had sex before we were married, but on the first night my hands explored places they had never explored before. Anyways, our first official date was to see Grease on Ice. That was ok. Funny how no one ever got on us about chaperones except my sister. And when she did my father told her to drop it and that we were ok.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Remember my first date? I don't want to go there, not because it was bad, but because I had more dates than Gidget.

First date with husband? At a Monday Night Football game at Texas Stadium. The Cowboys were playing ??? and the Cowboys lost. After that, I don't remember much.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I went to a concert at Ontario Place alone and met a girl there. We were both 16. On the way home we had sex behind a train station, then again on a beach on Lake Ontario. Then I took her home. We dated for a few months after that, but she ended up moving to Manitoba.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit