Do you remember your first date?

by Nathan Natas 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm having a "Minimus moment" -

I've got Meat Loaf's new CD "Couldn't Have Said It Better" playing, and the question occured to me - I'm sure all of us recall some details of their first date - anyone out there brave enough to tell us about their experience?

(with thanks to minimus for the inspiration)

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Editted because I thought it was inappropriate, but since Viv brought up sex, I'll put it back.

I said: All I remember is the sex. . .<sigh>

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

First date with current partner was awesome . We went out for dinner, at this restaurant near the sea. Afterwards, we went on the baech, and onto a pier, where we were for hours. Then we drove around in a chevy-van for hours. The date ended around 5AM. Oh, and the sex was awesome too

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

Vivamus you little whore! I'll never ever, ever, reply to your post again.......ever!

All these happy sex stories and I was a good little dub who was a virgin on his wedding night and am still married to her. I'm glad I'm married to her.......but the sex thing before I married her woulda been fun.....especially on a pier at the beach. (did you get any pics of that moment viv?)

My first date was when I went to her house but we didn't go anywhere or do anything........I just looked at her boobs and we just talked.Is that a date?

Gumby

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    Vivamus you little whore! I'll never ever, ever, reply to your post again.......ever!

Oh come'on Gumby.... Reply....

You know you want too ....

Everybody else is doing it ...........

Oh come'on, reply, reply, reply .....

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Reply, reply, reply .....

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

First date. Ah, memories!

Mike.

• gumby
    gumby

allright then.....your NOT a whore.

Gumby

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

we were nearly shot for tresspassing on my first date, i'm not even kidding. scary AND fun. just like i like it.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*does happy dance cuz Gumby replied*

-

Dutch District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit