When do you think the 7 clowns will add more members to the exclusive GB club ?

by Chook 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chook
    Chook

Will they draw a new name out of a hat or do a kiss test I don't know.

• sir82
    sir82

I think they realize they've got it pretty sweet. Why would they want to invite anyone else into their club to dilute their glory and adulation?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I've wondered that...when you see older pics of the GB there were many more. Are they sticking to the Biblically MAGIC NUMBER of 7??

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I don't think of them at all. Can't care less.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Not enough money to support more. If anything, they won't add anymore even if one of them dies. More money to go around and hey.... this could be a sign the end is imminent.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

When one of the current GB dies. As Diogen said, the number 7 is scripturally significant to them.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I doubt they will bring in too many more...

If they do, there is more chance of someone disagreeing with their present directions....and we know they just will not allow that!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think there will be 3 new gb members sometime later this year. It is just a gut feeling on my part!

• Chook
    Chook

Lamallcool I think that would make an entirely new subject as to how many would get the flames on their Pentecostal head. Sportsbet like odds and year of appointment.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

More WBT$ GB (fat ass) "Rock Star" Popes will be added.

As current WBT$ (fat ass) "Rock Star" Popes fall over dead.

Face First, in Their 2nd Helping of Dinner.

Image result for face down in plate of food

"Could You Bring Me the Dead Guy`s Plate of Food?"

"It`s Still Good.....Right?"

Image result for Jw.org broadcasting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit