When do you think the 7 clowns will add more members to the exclusive GB club ?

by Chook 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Seems to me they may stick to the magic number 7 but they are setting up replacements as they keel over.

• Chook
    Chook

The GB look pretty well fed , old sister jones milk money for our popes, boardroom table fine cut sandwiches, business lounges in airports , they don't seem to anxious to get to heaven when pork crackle for lunch.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

I'll bet you didn't know that they were brothers...

• tepidpoultry
  • pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I think they'll only pick the most hardcore member with cult leader potential.

Like this asshole: Jose Cintone Jr

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Go through the list of "helpers"....they are your next members...as all the current members were helpers prior.

• Anthony Morris DeTurd
    Anthony Morris DeTurd

Hello friends. I think this thread is an excellent suggestion; let me tell you, it's really hard work for me these days - I could sure use some extra help here on the GB. This belly of mine sure takes some work, and I often need to take a rest after lunch! The more help, the better...

So, I've asked my handler "fellow brother" (who is part of the back-end team who look after all that kind of stuff) "When are we getting a new GB member, John?" He said he would discuss it with his team and get back to me...

Well today, guess what? John had sent me in internal email with his answer; he's so helpful! To tell you the truth, I really don't understand the terminology - I guess, because he's a graduate he reverts to using fancy words. Can any of you dear friends help me to understand what he wrote? I sure don't want to look stupid when I discuss this with him face-to-face. Here's what he wrote:

Dear Brother DeTurd, thanks for the opportunity to do some research on your behalf. We are now in a position to answer your question: How are members of the GB selected?

The GB has been engineered to become a servile dictatorship, aiding and abetting the back-end anonymous oligarchs who operate this large-scale exploitation of the “spiritual food” industry. You see, brother DeTurd, the Borg is a spiritual “banana republic” - economically dependent upon the exportation of a limited-resource product: “spiritual food”. The highly controlled model that we’ve engineered needs you guys to be the figure heads; we have to maintain an illusion that you guys on the GB are “in control” – being “directed” by a divine power.

In order to sustain this society of stratified social classes - the great, poor working class and a ruling-class plutocracy – we need you brothers on the GB to have faith in us. WE will decide when a additional member is needed, based upon the psychological choreography that we’ve been orchestrating for the past two decades. The complexities of the internal mechanisms we’ve honed is difficult to explain in detail, and I’m sure your brothers haven’t got time to investigate how, from the behind the scenes, we’ve implemented techniques of the MK-ULTRA mind-control program (amongst other programs). Just trust us – everything is handled by experienced brothers, and we’ll let you know when another member is needed. OBEY AND BE B L E S S E D.

[Mind the vase, that you are about to knock over when you turn to look behind you]

PS. We hope that you appreciate the increase in the daily portion of "orange" juice we've provided for you ;-)

Well, friends, I just sipped my orange juice and tossed this email to one side - I can't understand what he means! Any of you dear friends care to help me out here?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    When do you think the 7 clowns will add more members to the exclusive GB club ?

Only when it provides more money for them.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is there a public list of helpers?

• careful
    careful

SBF,

Being a helper may not be the main criterion. Was Sanderson? Professing to be anointed, and then having years of full time loyal service, meaning always being a company "yes" man, seem to be the main premises, not necessarily just being one of the helpers. After all, most helpers haven't made it to the GB, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit