Best pills meds or other to take before meeting?

by Crazyguy 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• done4good
    done4good

If you need to take something just to get through, you really should be asking yourself if you should be attending at all.

Most of the prescription drugs discussed here are not intended for long-term or regular use, (for example while you might pop a Xanax to get through attending a JW funeral, it does not mean you take one before every meeting). Most of these things are addictive.

As for ADs, unless you really have a chemical imbalance, these too will do more harm than good over the long-term. So many JWs take these things precisely because they are in a depressing environment much of the time. I was on them for 4 years before I left. While taking them, I noticed if affected my normal ambitious drive at work in a negative way, (I was far less ambitious). Once I quit going to meetings, I did not need them anymore. 10 years later I still don't.

d4g

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Weed.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Garlic and beans. Lots of garlic. Lots of beans.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Just a tip to anyone seriously considering the weed idea.

The laughing and the giant bag of cheetoes might give you away.

• done4good
    done4good

Weed.

If I had to attend today for some unknown reason, (cannot possibly imagine what for), I would do it for comic relief...Cheetos and all.

d4g

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Peyote.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit