Best pills meds or other to take before meeting?

by Crazyguy 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Thought it would be good to share what ones take to deal with the meetings.
  • kaik
    kaik

Just have a shot or two of tequila, whiskey on the rock, have martini.

• fulano
    fulano
    Or don't waist your time.....
  • elderINewton
    elderINewton
    Number one pill for sisters appears to be adavan. Helped will anxiety.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Ummmmm. I think the best drug is humor, the meetings are so bizarre and 50% of the audience don't give a f..k anyway. The tragic figure of those pious, serious elders with no skill and no talent at public speaking,talking crap which they think important does have a degree of tragic humor. And I always delighted in some of the absurd and ridiculous comments from the audience, which often had nothing to do with the subject.

The Rebel.

• tiki
    tiki

........ibegone works wonders.....adaexcapa is pretty good too....

But if you choose booze make it vodka so you pass the holy ex-alchies nosy sniff tests. I seriously was long ago in a cong where there were a bunch of them running around doing just that....guess they were desperate for even a whiff of the stuff.....pretty sad.....

• Cangie
    Cangie

"seriously was long ago in a cong where there were a bunch of them running around doing just that....guess they were desperate for even a whiff of the stuff.....pretty sad....."

Probably more a case of "if I can't have a drink...NOBODY else is going to have one either..."

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Whiskey was my pill of choice. If I could have afforded it, I would have taken a couple doses of Xanax.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Absence is the best drug....
  • talesin
    talesin

Use a tablet or your phone to surf the discussion board. : D

elderNewton - Ativan? Wow, that is one of the *most* addictive drugs you can take. What a shame that a lot of sisters are taking it. How horrid..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit