Using Illegal Means for Righteous Activism

by John Davis 103 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jp1692
    jp1692

JD, your answer is funny. You are obviously still a JW apologist, at least on some level.

What the courts LATER decided is one thing. The fact remains, that WT did not initially comply.

BTW, that was only one example. There are countless others here, UK and OZ.

• John Davis
    John Davis

Please provide more examples. In PA some of the letters in the Fessler case was ruled as being privileged as well as other cases both inside the US and outside. I think that these documents should be turned over to the authorities but not to the public. I think that there are innocent people's names in there and if it was released the PUBLIC than that is wrong, I think that the authorities are the proper place that they should be sent off too.

• mrmagic
    mrmagic

Can you actually use Google and research yourself or do you just like to wait on other people to do that for you John Davis? I see you love to disagree with all kinds of people on just about any/every topic, but you are a little lazy in the self-awareness dept.

• John Davis
    John Davis
    JP made the claim so I asked for proof.
  • John Davis
    John Davis

I also don't think that Mr Zalkin should have the private information either, I think that he is just to the public. I think that it should be turned over to the police and let each police force review it but it should not be turned over to the public or to a private lawyer.

• mrmagic
    mrmagic

Unfortunately for you, reality has it so that as of now Irwin Zalkin has a heavily redacted partial of the list with the possibility of more /all of it coming into his hands in the future.

Unfortunately for you, reality has it so that as of now Irwin Zalkin has a heavily redacted partial of the list with the possibility of more /all of it coming into his hands in the future.

Also, unfortunately for you, John Davis, there are other blood hounds after the pedophile list, including Hartley & Hartley (TX), Rick Simmons (CA), and Erin Brockovich's law firm, Weitz & Luxenburg , just to name a few.

Also, Mike Rezendes, Boston Globe reporter who outed Catholic Church (Spotlight Movie) and the Spotlight Movie Team are seriously looking at doing a movie project on the Jehovah's Witnessess child sexual abuse. They also want to know more about the pedophile database.

And then there are the Anonymous groups like #PedoHunter and #OpPedoHunter, etc who are also looking to get the JW pedopihle database.

John Davis ok so you don't want the pedophile files to be publicly known, nor do you want Irwin Zalkin to have any of them. Cool Thanks for sharing. Now back to reality. :)

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
  • John Davis
    John Davis

mrmagic:

I accepted that Mr Zalkin has a copy of those records and he went through the correct means, he got a court order to get them and the reality is that the court also said that third parties have their right to privacy even those who have been accused of paedophilia but who have never been charged or convicted.

If someone wants to hack Watchtower and like anonymous I am certain that is a possibility but I don't think it is the right way to do it. The reality is if someone is going to commit a crime to get the database they are going to commit that crime to do it, but they also have to be ready for the consequences if they are found committing that crime.

• Funchback
    Funchback

dubstepped

It is absolutely the right thing to do Richard Oliver.

Right on, dubstepped. I called him out for this a couple of months ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit