"Armageddon is imminent!"

by nowwhat? 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
    St George of England

AGM - 5 October 2019.

Will the GB announce the end of the preaching work? I doubt it. There may be a stir if they did but the risk would be too great if after a year, 2 years or whatever, nothing had happened.

The so called preaching work keeps JW's from doing much more interesting and entertaining things.

George

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i think its time the GB called jehovahs bluff.

just announce the date for armageddon. then--when nothing happens--they can blame jehovah for his change of plans.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Tate - "...I also think it's a possibility that most of the money from the new contribution boxes will be used for the lawsuits..."

Just the contribution boxes?

Please.

These days, the vast majority of the rank-and-file is so frigging broke, there's practically nothing in the contribution boxes. Hell, my mom's old congregation cashes in recyclable bottles just to pay the utility bills.

Trust me, man... it's the Kingdom Hall property flipping that's covering the legal fees and settlements...

...over and over and over and over and over (the ratio seems to be pretty even, too, from what I've seen). :smirk:

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    I think the rank and file are not giving money because they know about all the cuts that the watchtower have been making since 2012
  • APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@Vidiot

I've found that most Witnesses don't even know about the property flipping. I tried to talk to someone about it once and they got mad at me. I've heard literally 1 brother mention it. Everybody else has their head in the sand.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Summer assembly they asked us to take all trash home so they dont have to pay for dumpsters. Always ask for aluminum cans separate for refund

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

VIDIOT:

Sure many of the r&f are broke. That’s what happens when you convince people not to get education or career.

PEPPERHEART:

It would not surprise me if what you said is true. There might be many angry JWs who won’t give anymore not just because of all the cuts but because of hearing about property sale$, lawsuits, not to mention their own struggles because they never got that career! They are voting with their wallets.

• LV101
    LV101

VID - are most of the halls that poor - hard to believe. I hope you're right about the sell offs and they're not able to invest.

• punkofnice
  • Val2020
    Val2020

Millions now living will never die

even the babies born those years are all dead now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit