Hats Off To Simon

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 27 Replies latest jw friends

• hybridous
    hybridous

For sure - hats off, and thanks. We will never really know how many people have been helped by this forum, directly and IN-directly.

Every person who avoids this nasty CULT deprives it of strength, and lets it labor without further assistance, under its own inordinate weight.

• LV101
    LV101

Many thanks to Simon -- honestly, can't imagine the legal and business issues. Don't know how he does it but we're all grateful for his intellect and computer/website excellence. He's quite the success.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks Simon for all your work that you put into this site. It is much appreciated.

This is my go to site when I want to research something to do with the JWs.

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks, it's very humbling - I can't believe we're coming up to 20 years!

Today I had a dabble with an update I've been thinking about, where everything will be live - i.e. if you're reading a topic, you'll see new posts as they are made. Or viewing the active topics will show them updating as people reply.

Oh, and it'll be super mobile friendly, even working offline, just like an app.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I love Simon for his modesty and dedication.

I actually think he’s pooped out but he keeps going out of loyalty and love for us.

Though he’d probably never admit it.

I just wanna say we πŸ‘€ You Simon!! And even though we might not say it enough, we do truly appreciate you.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I''ll also jump in to say thanks. This is the first "Board" of any kind I had ever posted on, starting waaaaay back in the summer of 2002! Thanks for all of your hard work.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

I agree on almost nothing with Simon - but yes!!

GIANT GIANT THANKS!

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Thx Simon, this site has helped countless people to process and navigate difficult and important decisions.

πŸ»πŸ‘

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I've had a Facebook group for just over a year. It's a lot of work. Doing a forum that you have to build and maintain and update for two decades? Hats off to you Simon. A lot of groups and forums have come and gone. Longevity says something about your character. Good for you.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Yes, Simon, you are a hero defined.

You have helped others more than you will ever be able to even imagine. Touching so many lives with your self motivated hard work and dedication to this site.

Just this one life of mine, your site has sometimes been my lifeline I needed to reach out. A priceless gift that you give.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit