Hats Off To Simon

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Huge round of applause for Simon (not every hero wears a cape)

This is to say a huge big thank you,tons of appreciation and gratitude from me for Simon for toiling away on his own dime for 20 years or so and keeping this site up and running . Surely this site has helped tons of jdumbs n exjdumbs in their search for TTATT and freedom. This is a treaure trove for all. You Simon have done what very few endeavour n successfully achieve. I sure am grateful that you continue to keep this website active despite setbacks.

If you believe in god then may he bless you and yours abundantly for your unselfish, self sacrificing, truly inspirational actions.

Zing

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• BottleGate_
    BottleGate_

Simon has maintained this site on his own dime for 20 yrs.

He has endured many attacks by WT lawyers.

He has done more for EXJWs than almost anyone alive today.

This forum has archives that make it one of the deepest repositories of Cult info in existence

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is probably one of the longest running sites of its kind. I have seen other similar forums fizzle out. Even web sites have come and gone. Yet, this one is not only holding its own, but it has become the site one should research before deciding to become a jokehovian.

Sure, there have been changes. But, most of them have been to accommodate people. I remember when I first came, they had a few rules they have eased up on. One is "Posting in a language other than English". Since they softened up on that, I have seen (and downloaded) numerous files in German, and there have been things in other languages as well. While the primary language here remains and always will remain English, it does help to have occasional material in other languages (which I will use if I get cornered into meeting with the hounders--none of whom will understand a word of German, and relatively few know anything but English and Spanish). That should be fun, if it comes to that.

Going back even farther, I understand that the site started as a place where active jokehovians could come to, and it turned into this instead of remaining strict pro-jokehovian. Which is nice, since it provides a place where people that are leaving can come to, and anyone thinking of joining the cancer can research before committing.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I too appreciate Simon's work in keeping this Site going, in also modernizing it, so that it is even more user friendly.

I have posted this before, but will repeat if you will allow me.This Site, and some wonderful Posters on it, saved my life. When I first found it, I was an active J.W, but was in deep Depression, and near to Suicide. A number of Posters begged me to seek Therapy, something I resisted as J.W's were strongly discouraged from doing so. I did find a wonderful Therapist who dragged me back from suicide, and helped me cure my depression. She rightly identified the JW "religion" and upbringing as the root of my problems, and showed me how to deal with it all.

So, I cannot thank you enough Simon, and all involved with this Site. Please keep up the truly life saving work !

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Thank you, Simon, for a site that has helped thousands who knew something was not right about the WTBTS! The darkness from the Watchtower Society has been brought to the forefront and has been exposed!

This site is funny, serious, has useful information, has useless information, silly, annoying, truthful, news you want to hear, news you don't want to hear, moves too fast, moves slow, members fighting and calling each other names, members thanking each other for information which was just unearthed, letters and files coming from the horses' mouth, ex-Bethel members experiences which expose the inner workings of the Watchtower Society, etc, etc.

Simon is like a really cool parent who only steps in when things get out of control. Members complain about Simon stepping in too early or too late( you cannot have it both ways).

THANK YOU SIMON AND CONTINUED SUCCESS! HOPE YOU NEVER TIRE OUT! THIS SITE HELPS TOO MANY PEOPLE FOR IT TO COME TO A STOP!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
  • All or nothing
    All or nothing

Thank you! You should be "counting" your hours! Lol

• minimus
    minimus

πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Biahi
    Biahi

Thank you, Simon, we don’t say this enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit