Has Justin Trudeau Finally Eaten Too Many Tide Pods?

by freemindfade 151 Replies latest social current

• Jacobi
    Jacobi

hissy fit? well if thats how you like to play this...

In my view, politicians everywhere should work to combat FGM.

Is that answer acceptable to you?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Is that answer acceptable to you? - yes, thank you.

In my view, politicians everywhere should work to combat FGM - and yet there are still zero convictions in Canada and the UK.

Politicians, judges and police are doing a piss-poor job.

Things had better fucking change ...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Apparently, viewed in context of the woman's earlier remarks, this was a joke that Trudeau made. Only when taken out of context does it sound like a stupid liberal remark of the kind conservatives enjoy caricaturing.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Apparently, viewed in context of the woman's earlier remarks, this was a joke that Trudeau made. Only when taken out of context does it sound like a stupid liberal remark of the kind conservatives enjoy caricaturing

Right... Because he said it was a joke 48 hours after the fact. If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Over all I think Trudeau has been doing a pretty good job representing Canada.

Some things I question but he's certainly openly engaged and intentionally transparent to the population more than any Canadian Prime Minister that I can think of.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Over all I think Trudeau has been doing a pretty good job representing Canada.
    Some things I question but he's certainly openly engaged and intentionally transparent to the population more than any Canadian Prime Minister that I can think of.

Fair opinion. I don't know enough about Canadian PM's to say any different honestly.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Haven't they changed the Canadian national anthem to be gender neutral now or are they just thunking bout it? Thought I heard something on the news recently.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Sparrow: Haven't they changed the Canadian national anthem to be gender neutral now or are they just thunking bout it?

Yeah. Canada decided to go back to using gender neutral terms in the national anthem, just like it was first written.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4002268/oh-canada-originally-gender-neutral/

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Tah OC. Just wondering if all songs will be required to be gender neutralized in the future to appease the faint of heart? Coz it is a slippery slope isn't it, just a thought.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

That would be ridiculous to compare the reverting to an original gender neutral song to all songs in the future. Wouldn't it be irrational to even try to speculate on such nonsense? Sorry...I can't make that big of a leap and still stay rational...

Oh...this is a joke? Isn't it? My funny bone is a bit numb. I don't always pick on haha's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit