If You Question The Governing Body, You're Like Korah

by pale.emperor 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Phizzy seems to me it is impossible to do this, last time I tried the Elder I asked said "There is sufficient evidence for me to believe in their authority".

It's funny he said that because I was thinking about the Pope, who they revile so much.

He has way more followers.

Lineage goes right back to the apostles.

Catholics DO have love for neighbour, they build schools hospitals, food banks etc

Miracles have been done by Catholic saints ( according to themselves)

Edit: Catholic church has more blessings in the form of money and beautiful " quick builds" lol!

Really,there is no difference between them, they both claim similar things with zero evidence.

JUST obey the GovBod so thoroughly because they hold their relatives hostage. The minute they stop doing that we will see how "loyal" jws are!!

• venus
    venus

Characters like Korah are created to safeguard authority of leaders

• Chook
    Chook

We had a body of 10 elders once cancel our regular meeting schedule and play the old Korah movie so as to fish out he baddies in the cong. Then hey created an open judicial committee, the criteria for appearing before the JC was if anyone in cong had heard anyone say any criticism against the elders . It was truly a witch hunt.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Chook, WHAT?? Really? wow. That is messed up!

When was this?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

We had a body of 10 elders once cancel our regular meeting schedule and play the old Korah movie so as to fish out he baddies in the cong. Then hey created an open judicial committee, the criteria for appearing before the JC was if anyone in cong had heard anyone say any criticism against the elders . It was truly a witch hunt.

I remember reading that story Chook in one of your old posts (i went searching for it after you mentioned it before).

Truely a culty thing to do. Heaven forbid that people could express their own opinion.

• Chook
    Chook

Put the words German Italian Dutch in search bar second article.

• krismalone
    krismalone

Wow, very telling of cults.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Didn't Korah try to institute some form of democracy? :smirk:

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

The sons of Korah were proven wrong when the earth opened up and swallowed them. Coincidence or divine judgment?

The present day apostates were proven wrong when a fire appeared above the heads of the GB. Since that is not happening then the Helper is not with them.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Wow!! Great postings and comments all!!

The intensity of the Light which you are shining onto the lies of the GB (G.O.D.) and their creation of men (WTBorg Cult Inc.) is dazzlingly brilliant!

By their actions they (the GB) offer proof that they are enforcing the edicts of their Ruler and Boss, The Adversary. It is quite amazing that their Mind Control Techniques are so effective at blinding the vast majority of "believers." Mindful of how the Pharisees controlled the masses when the Son of Man walked among them.

When a state of fear is sufficiently powerfully induced into the "congregation" it switches off any desire to think freely or to question the chains which restrain them.

How very sad...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit