Types Of Witnesses

by garybuss 49 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

it is hard being a woman anywhere, but esp in the org. U are really only worthwhile if u are pretty and bore sons, per the bible. Once u no longer are pretty , young , u are much less needed. Elders will leave their "wife of their youth" and marry younger , prettier sisters. So the mid-older sis without husbands are just out of luck. The old guys want to marry the young ones, so they are spinsters, and bitter about it. Even if u have a husband, it is no guarantee u can keep him. There are so many sisters as compared to men in the org, and if u are holdng out for a spiritual one, there are even less.

more as i think of it

weds

• micheal
    micheal

I definitley used to be a 12. A Real Witness for the longest time. But over the last year to year and half something just hit me and hit me hard. For the first time I let myself consider, what if the watchtower isn't right? And from there It just snowballed from all these things I have and am sacrificing may not even be worth anything at all, which by the way allowed my mind to question things in a more real mental atmosphere. Then from there I just said I got to get the hell out of here because this is not the truth.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Thanks jgnat, So the Divided Household can be men and women and some of those divided group women fit into the Bitter Women group?

Wednesday, The Bitter Women can be found as a sub group under most of the types where women fit then? Are you saying they have their own culture? Their own hierarchy within their sub group?

I am mostly lost here without input from women who saw it or were a part of it. This is good stuff. Thanks for your input!

More? Others? GaryB

• garybuss
    garybuss

Micheal, Did you go from a Real Witness to another type before you exited? Would an observer have been able to tell you changed? Your input is really appreciated. I am trying to identify the types and to see if there is evidence to support my theory that doctrinal and social setbacks only force Witnesses to laterally move to a different type while appearing the same to any observer. GaryB

• Violia
    Violia

Bttt for Gary. This is the best I ever read. Gary sure could break it down. I see the discussion got dropped, maybe a few of us could continue it?

• Violia
    Violia

one more time.

I love the misfit group. Think how many of the jws folks actually belong to that group? They did begin a cleaning out of these folks back in the 80's. They wanted to present a more middle class image of JWS, not the poor and under educated.

• Violia
    Violia

btt , best list ever done

• Violia
  • Violia
    Violia

btt

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

#15. The IBS Witness

- This type of witness suffers from bouts of explosive diarrhea from entering the Kingdom Hall. Example: Mary from Six Screens conference call with Johnny the Bethelite.

MeanMrMustard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit