Is Stephen Lett an alien imitation?

by LoveUniHateExams 36 Replies latest social humour

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

To all you evil apostates on the JWD forum, I'd like to personally say " Fuck Off "

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah, there was an edge to many of the things Lett said in the last broadcast, every so often there was a leakage of hostility.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Diogenesister...

Holy shit.

If... if that's his "public style" of talking... and the faithful love him...

...what the hairy blue f**k does that say about the FAITHFUL???

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Diogenesister,

Apparently the faithfull love him.

Every family should have a neurotic uncle like him.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Twin brothers separated at birth?

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

He's definitely talking down to his audience, but this has been a long time coming. Any ex-witness who left more than a decade ago can see that the new literature has been dumbed down to keep pace with the average witless's declining IQ: sentences and in fact entire articles are shorter than they once were while precision and clarity in word choice have been sacrificed so that even readers with a very narrow vocabulary can understand.

I don't think Lett is retarded, he's just smart enough to know that most of his audience is.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

They always talked down to the R&F, and produced their "wonderful spiritual food" in the most puerile form possible, at least, since the exit of Mad Freddy Franz, some of his stuff was almost for adults.

What it demonstrates is that they have a callous low opinion of the R&F JW's, which is now actually justified. Those that remain in (willingly) deserve to be treated as Numptys.

• NotNew
    NotNew

I don't think aliens look like him. So no!

Now I base my reply on what I think I know...what I can relate it to.

I could be wrong...so I may change my reply with more evidence.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sparrowdown - "...there was an edge to many of the things Lett said in the last broadcast, every so often there was a leakage of hostility."

Gosh, I wonder why... :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LoveUni - "...Is Stephen Lett an alien imitation?"

Wait... if he really was an imitation, how would we know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit