The Great Tribulation must be at least 3 years away

by BourneIdentity 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

DofC - BEST MEME EVER!!!!!!

• Listener
    Listener

Notsurewheretogo It makes me wonder how they managed to get it so wrong 30 years ago that they already need an extreme makeover.

I went to a thrift shop in an old Church the other day. It would have been about 80 years old and built from timber, even the old benches within the main hall. It was very simple yet extremely durable to last so many years and many more with little upkeep at a minimal cost. It is obvious that the Watchtower uses its buildings for ulterior motives.

I like how you call it an "extreme makeover" as it reminds me of what is needed of their whole doctrinal beliefs. It's incredible that they will call in thousands of people and request millions of dollars for this project but can't do the same to revamp their teachings to be more in accordance with the Bible. Obviously it's not their priority.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The Great Tribulation must be at least 3 years away

Actually it's 3 1/2 years away. I know because I measured the tRump Tower in New York City and came up with 2,520 tRump inches. Then I divided 2,520 by 60 (the number of minutes in an hour) which equals 42. Divide 42 by 12 (the number of tribes in the nation of Israel) equals 3.5 years. I could be off by 1 year because A.D. 2020 ends with a zero so I'm not sure if that means that there is no zero year in my calculations. Easy peasy. Should I post a chart to show how easy it is to understand?

Look out for 2023 (unless it 'overlaps' 2024)!

just saying!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the GT is at least 3 years away ?

yippee. a few more years of drunken debauchery then.

(if ilast that long )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit