The Great Tribulation must be at least 3 years away

by BourneIdentity 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity
    1. Since they’ve announced the dates for the next 3 Memorials, no talk about this “may be our last one!”
    2. Since they’ve announced the Patterson construction project will take 3 years to complete.
    3. Let’s also not forget when they designed Warwick, they spent money on expensive energy saving technology to save millions in the long run, years and decades in the future.

Why build Warwick and now take on a large project such as Patterson if the GT could happen at any moment and the authorities repossess WTs property like they have in Russia?

Our KH announced there will be a local needs part next week in regard to the Patterson Project. I’m sure it will be “loving reminders” to travel there and give of your time for free or if your unable to, give as much $$$ as you can.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

yes its coming in 3 years... we are really close... for sure. so dont make any plans, dont go to school and dont have any more kids...

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

In my day their excuse was ,well we will still need these projects/buildings to cater to all of the resurrected ones that will need to be brought up to speed in what has happened since they passed away ?

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Haa.

As I was fading, I asked a few friend elders a question.

Since they are cutting so many bethelites, why buy and build Warwick?

Why not just expand Walkil some, they have so much land there?

One answer was the funniest.
    "I hear that the GB feel Warkwick will be the buildings that will make it through the big A."

That was funny:)

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I wonder the same thing when I was in Bourne. Iwantoutnow every major cult needs a secluded compound out of the public's eye and now the wt. has one. Still Totally ADD

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

After the big A won't their be a number of corporate campuses they could use? So why burden the brothers even more now?!

• blondie
    blondie

I always wondered how the WTS would have water, electricity, etc., after the big A. Is god going to make the infrastructure survive too miraculously?

• sir82
    sir82

It's been "3 years away" for the past 110 years.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Buildings? They used to say ........ ' we dont know when ghe end will come. If we get no use from it this side of Armageddon, so what. .? If it should be half built , no matter. When the end does come we know the Lord expects to find us busy in the service, so we keep going , and going'

That is called covering your a##.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The utilities will be done by the rank and file. We just think we will be getting pandas and eating grapes. Probably stand us against the door and notch our ear

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit