In Honor of Jimmy Olson October 31, 1973

by sparky1 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sparky1
    sparky1

In memory of Jimmy Olson, I have provided a link to his story below. Many who now post here are new to the forum and I felt it was necessary to honor his memory. Although I never knew him, his brother was my roommate for a time at Watchtower Farms. Bethel, 'The House of God', is not a 'spiritual paradise' for everyone that 'serves' there. Rest in PEACE, Jimmy.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/129592/my-bethel-esperience-part-19

• schnell
    schnell

That's so sad...

Bethel always sounds like complete hell.

• blondie
    blondie

Many Bethelites learned TTATT at Bethel. It can be an eye-opening experience. We had several brothers come back shell-shocked and left a few years later. Of course, jws blamed them not the organization.

• smiddy
    smiddy

When i first saw this post my mind went to J.O. of the Daily Planet .Not to be.

That is so sad,

.I have heard reference to this case over the years but not knowing much about it .

Thank you for posting this sparky1 ,and it shows the un-natural affection JW`s have for their fellow man and their spiritual brother.

• JRK
    JRK

I knew Jimmy and the Olson family, they went to a congregation near me at the time.

JK

• sparky1
    sparky1

Thanks schnell, blondie, smiddy and JRK for taking a moment to remember Jimmy.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Bumped for newer members who may not be aware of Jimmy's story.

• Done
    Done

Im going to send a post card to warwick on the 31st

"Do you ever think of jimmy olson?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Me too, we all should. I'll be thinking of him, though I never knew him, he was a child, YES CHILD, victim of this Nazi religion.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Thanks for sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit