Gas Pump "Witnessing"....Is this a thing?

by Bob Loblaw 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    It is usually a practice that a bunch of desperate youth do. That way they can drive around in a car group with a few potential marriage mates and enjoy a "group date" while "in the lords work"!
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

my mom is so obnoxious she carries magazines and tracts around and gives them out to anyone she can get to say more than one word to her. she leaves them anyplace there is magazines, like a dr office, and she doesn't ask.lol my poor sister is victim to her incidental witnessing at the store, the dr office, where ever she happens to have to be, which is at this point nonsense babbling by a senior. and quite humiliating,my mom makes no sense.

boy the texts I get from my sister when that is going on, capitals and exclamation points galore lol

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I know they used to be 'big' on 'gas pump' witnessing on those District Convention pep talks at the Serve Us meetings weeks prior to the DC.
  • Stuck in the middle37
    Stuck in the middle37
    Driving though Montana one year I saw Witnesses knocking on truck doors at a truckstop, it was about 7:oo in the morning and snowing.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Driving though Montana one year I saw Witnesses knocking on truck doors at a truckstop, it was about 7:oo in the morning and snowing.''

Knocking on doors at 7 in the morning??? Unfreaking believable. Maybe they want to get yelled at by a big burly 300lb truck driver awoken by some lunacy in the snow to talk about religion. Knocking on doors before early than 9a.m. is just plain wrong. Period.

I don't know. Maybe they just want to keep people in the STUPIDS!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit