how many kingdom hall

by pepperheart 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

When all the money from from the new york and london bethels has been used up,how many kingdom halls do people think will have to be sold off per year ?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

There's Kingdom Halls all over that are running out of people that go to them .

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

To quote Donald Trump, "It'll be huge!"

• Listener
    Listener

That's why they have a new strategy. They have changed their design to a commercial and much more saleable asset. They have also rethought the areas in which they should locate these buildings. With free labor and potentially a reduced cost on building materials, they should be able to continue increasing their funds.

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

The question I'm interested in, how many they have sold until today. I start a topic on these some days before, but I've got no answer. There no numbers available to see, what happens in the last time.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Well they have got two problems going simultaneously. (1) KH been sold because they are sitting on valuable land. (2) KH been sold because of an empty congregation.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Believe it or not the new LDC/RBC is getting ready to kick into gear. My brother in law, has been to three planning meetings over the last few months. He says, they have lots of projects all kind up, and ready to start next year.

Time will tell.

I don't think they are going anywhere!

Dwain

• Mozzie
    Mozzie

The are looking at when all is sold over 1 billion dollars, the new location won't come to that, and that money wont go to helping the KHs either i bet..

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Not too sure about selling existing kh's but one thing for sure is they are not building any new ones. I live in California and up until about 4-5 years ago, there was kh projects going on every weekend and all over the state. In the last 4-5 years, nada!

wtbts used to think like the book Field of Dreams---"build and they will come." Not so much now.

just saying!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

according to a property website called rightmove in the uk the brighton and hove kingdom hall is up for sale at £550,000 pounds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit