• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Finkey - It would appear these men are drunk on power, control and money

I'd say, It would appear these men are mainly drunk

Image result for anthony morris 3 booze

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Go to JW.Org. I don’t have the time or knowledge to answer your question.’” - Matt. 22:36, 37 NWT

Yeah. It is that pathetic.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Daily" but it seems to me now that even the Bible has taken second place to JW.org.

As I've passed by the literature carts I see on occasion, I've been known to say...

"I see lots of literature containing mans words....where are the Bibles?? "

They usually look embarrassed as if they hadn't realized until that moment that they were spreading Gods word but had no Bibles.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The last time I set foot in a KH was a good 26 years ago.And I find it hard to comprehend how dumbed down the religion has become to what it was in the 60`s--80`s ,and befor

Smiddy

It’s embarrassing. No one with an ounce of intelligence would take that year 4 stuff seriously.

• atomant
    atomant

the literature carts should now be named the illiterate carts and how on earth can you use solar to charge an ipad in a bunker?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have noticed the dumbing down. Just by reading the German files (including some intended for hounders), I see how simplified it is becoming. Anyone with a high B1 or low B2 level in the language would be able to understand most of those files. Compare with some truly great pieces of literature--try reading Shakespeare in German at B1-B2 level. Try reading a German newspaper at those levels.

When material directed at the hounders for use at special meetings is so dumbed down that a high B1 understanding of the language is enough, something is wrong. Even the bible itself, as horrible as it is, is written in more difficult language that a B2 proficiency is not enough to comprehend it. The same with most business meetings, and most internal communication. These files are of internal communication, written so poorly that someone with an intermediate proficiency of a language would be able to understand them. (Which I would rather read German language story books that are somewhat more advanced--by reading C1 material, that is the only way I am ever going to reach C1 or better in German.

Of course, if I do reach C1 in German, I doubt that anyone is going to understand what I think of the religion within the hounders, or any confession I make (in German) of anything. And I will have fun saying "Dass ist Pech für dich!" to them.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The watchtower has ALWAYS superseded the bible. But both the watchtower and the bible are written by delusional men who claimed to be guided by the big sky daddy!

just saying!

• Ding
    Ding

Fred Franz forget to train a theological successor.

Maybe he really believed he would never die...

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

smiddy3 said : "Back then JW`s could hold their own in a discussion with a householder however from what I`m hearing now on this forum things have changed dramatically "

I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't call it "holding their own." More like overwhelming them with nonsense.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The watchtower has ALWAYS superseded the bible.

Yes particularly Jesus Christ and the instructions he laid down for his followers in preaching his Gospel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit