Motivations for Watchtower leadership

by GetMeOutofHere 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Great thread ! I've read that Nathan Knorr once said that if he'd not wound up being in charge of the WT he would of seen himself as CEO of a large department store or something of the kind. He ran a tight ship with a view to expansion. Also was not sure of the 1975 promotion but he went along with it for thew sake of corporate growth.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Also was not sure of the 1975 promotion but he went along with it for thew sake of corporate growth.

So true and that's what and how the WTS. allures people to its published literature, its not truthful bible adherence but corrupt commercialization.

JWS are loyally devoted to the lies and corruption of the Watchtower Corporation.

The WTS has had a long standing agenda to exploit peoples ignorance of the what the bible says and to further exploit people's basic belief in the Bible and that of god.

• Chook
    Chook

I think these idiots running the show truly believe they will sit at the right hand of god or their lower earthly stooges will be appointed as princes. Imagine a world of ruling class dominated by window cleaners .

• RolRod
    RolRod

Power, status …. it's a power trip, "Hey everybody look at me I'm an elder, I give talks", "Hey everybody, I'm a pioneer and married to an elder"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit