New HuB logo

by MrHappy 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrHappy
    MrHappy

So the organisation has developed a new software for the coordination of nearly everything! I just want point out a few things I notice about the new HuB icon logo. The image contains twelve pillars with the 2 at the front being the prominent. The image is arranged with two arcs (in negative space) one above the other, in mirror image. To me the image has masonic occult overtones. The two pillars are used to signify the duality in the physical plane. The twelve pillars as a group would point to the 12 tribes of israel but really point to the 12 signs of the zodiac. The two arcs indicate the teaching of 'as above so below'. The whole program is way of organising the organisational pyramid to have an 'all seeing' eye over all departments below.

• hoser
    hoser

Great! More micromanaging from the inept leaders.

It’s all about control isn’t it.

Our furnace quit in the dead of winter and even though we have qualified hvac brothers in our hall they had to wait for authorization from the LDC or whatever they call it now to fix the heat.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Can you show the logo here?

• MrHappy
  • MrHappy
  • APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@hoser

I saw on Reddit that some congregations are starting to counsel the friends on how long they stay in the restroom. Apparently there was a Local Needs part on it somewhere.

• MrHappy
    MrHappy

Interesting but how does that relate to this subject of the HuB logo or are you commenting on the level of control?

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@MrHappy

The level of control.

Hoser mentioned something about control, so I was commenting on that.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Another jw conspiracy theory? I'm sure we can find some hidden meaning in anything if we want to.

just saying!

• sir82
    sir82

What's with all the Masonic-conspiracy-theory nutters posting recently? Is it some Illuminati holiday or something?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit