New HuB logo

by MrHappy 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Did you know that the letter "J" originated from the letter "I" in the phonecian alphabet.

According to the book Esoteric Structure of the Alphabet, "The letter I is in the alphabet and in language the symbol of the divine mind principle. It is the king of all being, knowing, determining, ordering, acting."

It can be inferred from this that the letter I and by extension the letter J represent the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Bad. The Tree that Satan got Adam and Eve to eat off of.

For Jehovah's Witnesses to include the letter J in their logo shows their blatant and sinister efforts to disguise worship of the Devil with worship of God.

(this post is a parody lol)

For real, though. Sometimes an H is just an H.

• btlc
    btlc

Don't forget "W" in "JW", it is obviously sign of the "original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan..." (Rev. 20:2)

• Poztate
    Poztate

There is already a commercial software solution called HUB on the market. I doubt that the WT could use the same name in such a closely related field. I would think it is more probable that they purchased or are leasing the software and have been adapting it to in house use using both external and internal programmers rather than developing it themselves.

About The Hub
    The Hub is a cloud-based intranet solution and client portal. It provides large and midsize businesses with a platform to collaborate and share information. The Hub offers company branding and customization and helps connect employees, clients and customers.
    The Hub can be used as a client portal, intranet, brand library, communications platform or public-facing website. Elements such as home pages, navigation bars, available tools and link panels can be configured differently for different audiences. Custom development services are also offered if a business requires a feature that is not already available.
    Other features include alert emails for news, resource updates and group activities, an instant messenger, content tagging and sharing, search functions, image galleries, meeting room bookings, vacancy management and more. Administrators can set user permissions and run various reports on user content, activities, comments and alerts.
    Pricing is per user per year. Support is provided via phone and email.

• Gayle
    Gayle

A question on this HuB, notice at timing of 6:10 ,,show how many congs. in Aruba, Canada, and U.S. ??? Shows extremely 'low' count of congs on their screen, quite low compared to formerly 'printed' stats on 2018 service yearbook. ???

(is this just reports updating as they come in- sort of 'depending on timing' thing? - )

• MrHappy
    MrHappy

nutters - thanks :-)

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

In the making of WT's HuB...one wonders where in that software the WT's secret database of JW child molesters/pedophiles is buried and who only has access to it?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

What's with all the Masonic-conspiracy-theory nutters posting recently?

Probably missed their Depakote.

• Spiral
    Spiral

Well, I don't know about all the Masonic theories, but I find it a bit creepy that they have software for reporting everything. Goodbye, happy little local congregations, hello overly controlling mega-church.

• blondie
    blondie

I don't think that Masonic conspirators have to be medically mentally ill. Just too much time on their hands and seeing enemies around every corner without any medical reason, which is more scary.

Have to blame someone for the world's woes.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I " apparently " missed something. What is HUB?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit