Poll Result: 82% ex-Dubs are happier since leaving the Watchtower

by ozziepost 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

In a recent Weekend Poll, in an outstanding response to the question "Compared with ten years ago, are you happier or unhappier?", a staggering 82% of respondents said that they were happier since leaving the Watchtower organisation.

When asked if they were unhappier, an overwhelming 100% said a resounding No!

Most respondents thought they were now more confident and assertive.

Read the comments for yourself at this space: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/56117/1.ashx

Brought to you as a service of Ozzie & Posters Society

Cheers, Ozzie

• Hamas
    Hamas

STOP !

The element of surprise was too much.

• Scully
    Scully

ozzie

Those results are actually quite astonishing, considering that ex-Dubs leave The Happiest People on Earth™.

Love, Scully

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL, good point Scully!

You are awfully quick witted this morning? or are you still at work?

j2bf

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Scully !

Hi Ozzie

I missed out on the poll (probably because Simon hogs the computer at the weekends !) but I would agree I'm happier too

• minimus
    minimus

WOW OZ! Who woulda ever known? I'm glad your taking these meaningful polls. I've got a good one for you to ask:"Did You Enjoy Being Counseled By The Elders?".......This one could be a real nail biter. Really.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Ozzie,

Can we really believe the respondents to your poll considering they are all "in darkness", "weeping" and "gnashing their teeth". Waite, that sound more like how I felt while I was IN THE ORGANIZATION, especially the last four years.

Thanks for the positive update on your pole, Ozzie.

Jst2laws

• minimus
    minimus

Just2laws, I must've missed that "poll" . Can you give us anymore updates on Ozzie's "pole"?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Mini,

Mrs Ozzie can't respond just now So I'll simply say.........................

Ozzie

• minimus
    minimus

I'm in a silly mood this morning. LMAO......So who's the "poll taker" in your house? Better than being a "poll-bearer", right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit