• ozziepost
    ozziepost

........or up the pole??

Say, I've hijacked my own thread!!!!!

Ozzie

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

HEY,

Ozzie seems to be in a very good mood. Is it the approaching week-end?

Here is the link Mini,

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/56117/822034/post.ashx#822034

Jst2laws

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just2,

I've just shared a lovely bottle of Italian Merlot with Mrs Ozzie at the Apostates Restaurant....so, yes, I'm in a good mood!!.....and what about those 82%, eh?? No-one feel sad or has regrets. Ain't that encouraging? Good news.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Amazing
    Amazing

What? You've got to be kidding! As Elsewhere would say, "Jehover's people are a Happy People" ... how can this be? How can an evil Apostate who is supposed to nash his teeth ever be happy?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I hope you forward this info. to the Awake publishers 'Watching The World' so they can share the poll results! Yeah right.

Guest 77

• rocketman
    rocketman

Since becoming inactive I am miserable.You see, now I have time on my hands. I have Tuesday and Thursday evenings to spend time doing things I enjoy. I have weekend mornings to get work done at home so that I can enjoy the afternoons off rather than rushing to get things done.

I have time now to read, to relax, to watch a sporting event, to go to a sporting event.

I have time to actually read the Bible and to think about what it says, and to draw conclusions.

I have time to travel if I wish, time to really talk with my daughter, time to actually visit family and friends.

Yeah, I'm miserable.

• rocky220
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

Why am I not surprised? Just to be free from the Tower's control removes a heavy burden on anyone. And if that doesn't make you happy, I don't know what will.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Ozzie,

I said:

Ozzie seems to be in a very good mood.

You replied

I've just shared a lovely bottle of Italian Merlot with Mrs Ozzie at the Apostates Restaurant......so, yes, I'm in a good mood!!.....and what about those 82%, eh?? No-one feel sad or has regrets. Ain't that encouraging? Good news. ..

Have I told you what a good example of an apostate you are?

Jst2laws

• christopherceo
    christopherceo

I would have thought the number would be closer to 100% since leaving the org. means freedom of thought

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit