No Watchtower shipment

by LevelThePlayingField 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

I haven't heard anything that would make it a widespread thing.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I was in for over 30 years. I was the magazine servant for several of those towards the end of my time. This never happened the whole time I was in. 4 states and multiple congregations.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    you'd think they'd have their own couriers delivering for free wouldnt you?

Aren't they actually moving away from that? Afaik they started using commercial parcel services in the UK?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Things keep getting easier for the Literature Servant.

stillin ...

It's just a re-directing of efforts.

The position of Literature Servant will be renamed Information Technology (IT) Servant and be responsible for keeping batteries and chargers in stock.

Rub a Dub

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeezus, just how fucking broke do you have to be to not be able to afford the postage on a package of 10-page 'zines?

What, not even the volunteer helpers at the distribution centers are donating anymore???

• LV101
    LV101

"'zines"? lololol/perfect! It's prob just a little drop-off glitch. They know the panda hope springs enternal and really doesn't matter -- doubt they'd need a pilot test for "zines". They own so many skulls they could miss a decade and the adherents would carry on marching. I sure hope I'm off the mark but the one thing we learn from history (including WT history) is that we don't learn from history.

• Spiral
    Spiral

When I was still trying to take my Mom to the meeting (2 plus years ago) the congregation NEVER had any extra study magazine copies to distribute. They wanted me to print for her (which I did) but a couple of times an elderly man that I knew would come and he wouldn't have the magazine, and they had nothing to give him. It was intentional, no copies in stock. Sad for him, because he wanted one and no one was offering to print for him either.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Just when i think the gloom and doom chorus has sunk as low as it can possibly go, a thread comes along and sets the bar lower yet again.

A random congregation misses a single shipment of magazines and this a sign that the org has collapsed. Its a “trial ballon” and “the writing is on the wall”

😂😂😂😂😂

how many of you own bridges in brooklyn? I bet you also sold calling cards and life insurance, multi level marking style, didnt you? The gullibility factor is staggering.

• LV101
    LV101

That's really sad, Spiral. WT is one selfish, greedy, horrifying, cult. Have to say WT adherents have to learn to be computer savvy to fit into their prestigious (I'm being facetious) cult -- that's the first positive besides walking exercise in the door to door work.

• hoser
    hoser

It could be intentional to force people to buy iPads. In the business world it’s called nudging.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit