No Watchtower shipment

by LevelThePlayingField 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its no secret that the WTS is trying to do away with its printing publishing activity.

Woe to the poor and the non computer illiterate .

Jah's message is just for the modernized and the rich now.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

In some African (poor) country's there is no literature. They have to print by there oen.

G.

• snakeface
    snakeface

No study article to study? Oh no! I guess we'll just have to study the Bible instead. What a shame...

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Aw, what a shame.

Damn, if only you could study the bible by just using the bible.

Great minds (snakeface)

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Hey Slimboy, if the writing is on the wall, why do they need to print a copy? lol I feel ya.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

used to happen to me around Christmas, at least it was late. I haven't found a 2019 study yet. Are they waiting for a rollout?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I'm surprised they haven't pulled the plug on hardcopies already isn't that what the website is for.

And what about the KH screens can't they just have one WT study video for everyone straight from borg studios.

Snail mail study pamphlets seems so obsolete now even to my ears.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    hoser - "It could be intentional to force people to buy iPads. In the business world it’s called nudging."

Not to mention that the more "e-literature"-centric the Org - and thusly, the rank-and-file - becomes, the fewer samples of Kool-Aid "Old Light" there are bound to be out there in printed form.

Far easier to quietly rewrite what everyone has to access...

....which, in turn, makes it easier to dismiss us mentally-diseased obsessed-with-arguing-doctrine "apostates" when we try and point to past printed mistakes as proof of flagrant wrongness.

Of course, if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, do your beliefs really deserve to be defended?

• Sliced
    Sliced

Paperless, printless and pillowless! Its happening!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    careful - "...the GB is in a bit of a quandary..."

Multiple overlapping quandaries, IMO.

(pardon the pun)

Seriously though...

...is it just me, or does it seem like the WTS wants the R&F to foot the bill on their own "salvation" more and more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit