Moses, Soloman spoke to the entire assembly of Israel...How???

by James Mixon 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Moses spoke to the entire assembly Deuteronomy 31:3, Leviticus19:2 and Exodus 16:9 no sound amplification, we must remember he was speaking to 2 million people. Solomon in 2 Chronicles spoke to thousands maybe millions, so how the hell did folks a mile away hear..You need a sound system for 200 folks in a close building in the KH.... Moses, Solomon and others had a great set of vocal cords....

• ElderEtta
    ElderEtta

Twitter?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

ElderEtta: New Light around the year 2050 "twitter".

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

That is something I have always wondered.

Made me think of the scene in The Life of Brian when Jesus says to the crowd "happy are the peace makers" and Brian I think it was asks "did he say the cheese makers?" Lol

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@James Mixon Millenial JWs be like, "Oh ma gah, Jesus is trending right now. #followthatchariot"

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

moreconfusedthanever and Wake me up before you Jo-ho..... That is funny...

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@moreconfusedthanever Christ Jesus, Kraft Cheeses... same sh*t.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Not sure what studies have been done in this area but maybe the acoustics in certain areas would be helpful? Of course it's possible that it just didn't happen at all.

Or maybe the assembly split up and took overlapping turns listening to the same message from the speakers until the composite assembly had heard the message.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

No sound amplification at that time but they used ear buds.

Rub a Dub

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

A similar question was posed on stackexchange here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit