Moses, Soloman spoke to the entire assembly of Israel...How???

by James Mixon 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

JW Broadcast

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

When a snake and a Donkey could speak, why cant Moses and Solomon Speak to the entire assembly of Israel ? Have faith !!

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

maybe they sent snakes and asses out to preach their message to the assembly.

Why does that remind me of something..?

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch
    It certainly couldn't be passed on from person to person. We've all played that game, by person 10 almost a completely different sentence. Great question though.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

I'm guessing messanger. Like a town Cryer.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Fictional characters at fictional events doing impossible things. . . like you can in FICTION.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Perhaps the message was repeated so that everyone could hear or more likely "the whole assembly" meant important people who then passed on the message to the other non-important people.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

The same way there shoes didnt wear out for 40 years:)

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Exodus 32:25-26 He stood at the entrance to the camp (2 million) and said "whoever is for the Lord, come to me".Did all hear before they were killed????

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

I'm going to tell you how a witness would answer that question...1st of all....God/Jehovah can do anything...now I'm a witness but I'm doing better not being around them too much...In reality I encourage them & they do to the meetings, ummm, something ain't right...anyway...this is how a witness would explain it...

Remember when Jesus spoke to the 5,000 not including women and children, now why did they not include the women and children in the entire count....it would have saved on ink...so we see the thinking of that time...so anyway, not saying it's true but once a brother said the reason Jesus pulled out into the water to speak was so everyone could see him and the water helped amplify his voice...you know his voice bounced off the water too reach the crowd....so there you have it..that's how it happened... lol...I think most of these stories have some moral meanings to them as opposed to them being humanly possible..like how can a character die and they write about their death and what happened after their death..you got to hear how witnesses explain that one...spooky bunch...but witnesses need reasons of how & why...They research so much they have lost the message...too much into head knowledge and wanting to site a scripture to think they are smarter....

Many stories in the bible seem a little far fetched...maybe they are just that stories...of good against evil...if you read too much into these stories..we too may be guilty of missing the message of LOVE...

We as humans have to stick together...our government's aren't paying us no mind....both parties are just a bunch of confused cockeroaches...

Well, that's what I think for now...but what I think about how it was done...just a bunch of yelling and shouting....

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit