What’s Your Prediction For The Future Of The Covid Virus?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think it has nothing to do with the virus. They are about to release a MANDATORY vaccine that will ruin your DNA, and Biden (and Harris, once Biden is debilitated) will require everyone to take it under threat of being rounded up and forcibly injected with it. And then we will still have mandatory useless face masks, "social(??)" distancing, and periodic lockdowns as a precursor for the communism that is the real goal.

Thanks to all those who kept on pushing that bible to this end, for donating all your spiritual energy to make this manifest in reality.

• RickJones
    RickJones

Just a small point here, this is a world wide infection, not just in the USA.

Trump's handling of the virus would be a joke if it wasn't so serious.

Did you not get the sarcasm in the post , read between the lines ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Trump did say to remember that a vaccine was found under his watch ?

What he didn`t say was how this bloody virus spread like wildfire around the whole country that has resulted in so many unnecessary deaths. ?

During his watch.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Wow th USA and Italy has the two biggest issues from CoVID and say 'good job'. Ok...

While the rest of the world might be under tougher restrictions or not they are not suffering as much it seems. (Some unmentioned countries excluded)

The amount of court cases next year will be horrific however. Even here in Canada the Charter has beeen violated many times this year. Wait until next year! And in the US I imagne another civil war. Good though. About time.:P

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Will it ever end?? - the way we're going, lockdown, restrictions lifted, another lockdown, and so on, is going to lead to mutiny. There'll come a point when the demos will say 'enough of this!'.

There'll be mass civil disobedience in the end.

Will a vaccine end this pandemic? - a vaccine isn't a given (there are no vaccines for HIV or the common cold, for instance), and if they do come up with vaccines we don't know how effective they'll be, whether they'll affect different groups of people differently, whether the virus will mutate into something more lethal, etc, etc.

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

It will mutate again and become even more contagious and deadly thus killing off most of the world's population. The witnesses, those that are still left will believe that Armageddon has finally truly hit. However since they too will continue to grow old and die....this proves not to be the case. Civilization continues to break down and the world looks like something out of "Mad Max"

The good news, the planet can finally heal for it will take a couple thousand of years for man to to come back from his primitive state....plenty of time to form new religions. Religions that will make prophecies about the "the end of the world" coming.....

Well you asked...

• RickJones
    RickJones

My prediction is eventually we will get over it and mankind will set about to continue on.

Its going to take patience and perseverance to get through it all but we will.

• millie210
    millie210

The Spanish Flu of 1918 lasted about 18 months (2 years some say) and was largely forgotten by the time most of us were born.

Most plagues have limited duration and the human race quickly recovers.

This will pass in its own time frame probably next spring or summer.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

It'll be funny if WT has stopped the presses/audio visual etc to put in COVID stuff to study then, woof COVID disappears and all the association individuals are left being told to wear face masks and use hand gel when the governments are saying its no longer necessary.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Anna Marina, I think, just possibly, they may have foreseen what you say happening, they have announced they may not relax precautions for JW's just on the Government's say so.

But it will be funny if they are WAY behind the curve.

It is my sincere hope that the Vaccines do sufficient for us to get back to doing most of what we did pre-covid, maybe with some continued personal precautions. There may be some unnecessary deaths of Covid deniers, Anti-vaxxers and Anti-maskers to come, but that is Natural Selection at work, Darwin Awards for them to follow .

If people are sensible, I know, Big Ask!, but if everybody still takes some necessary precautions it can be beaten.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit