What’s Your Prediction For The Future Of The Covid Virus?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Will it ever end?? Will a vaccine end this pandemic? Will it suddenly dissipate if Joe Biden becomes President? Will we just learn to live with the virus like we do with yearly flus?

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Individuals MIGHT start questioning statistics. Alternatively they'll assume its too much like hard work, decide its beyond them and imagine someone somewhere knows what they are doing. And I expect they do... in a way but it probably isn't they way that's expected.

So I predict - surprises. But that's not much of a prediction is it. Sorry.

• RickJones
    RickJones

The distributed vaccines will make the general population protected to a point social restrictions wont be necessary, but that doesn't mean it will disappear completely and strains of the virus might appear on occasion.

One plus that have come out of this particular virus is that biotec drug manufacturers have learned how to construct a viable vaccine and possible make adjustments to any connected evolving strains that might appear.

• minimus
    minimus

Even die hards who believe everything their governor says are rebelling against hearing they must wear masks in their own homes or they can’t have a typical thanksgiving dinner with family.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Prediction-----------Covid-------2.0

This will happen in 2024 when Biden runs for 2nd term at age 81 and gets 99% of election votes.

• RickJones
    RickJones

This will happen in 2024 when Biden runs for 2nd term

Yes this will happen due to the ignorance and incompetence of who Biden appoints as his Covid task force, the US will regret not having Trump and his appointed staff to handle the virus, since they have done such a remarkable job of controlling the virus from spreading casing unexpected surmountable of deaths.

Trump will be remembered as being the strongest world leader of the Covid virus for the nation and around the world.

• minimus
    minimus

Right it is Trump’s fault. All these democrat governors with all their mandates and regulations. Republicans too. But it’s Trump’s fault. What a dopey comment.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Trump will be remembered as being the strongest world leader of the Covid virus for the nation and around the world.

What? Really?

Just a small point here, this is a world wide infection, not just in the USA. Trump's handling of the virus would be a joke if it wasn't so serious.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think it may be gone as a serious problem sooner than we think, because vaccines and treatments seem to be coming all at once. Back to normal by the summer? Possibly.

A possible setback may be if new strains mutate and are not caught by previous infection or vaccine. But even in this case, medical treatments seems to be getting better even if immunity does not persist.

If things do calm down, then I hope attention is turned to how this virus arose in the first place, because I simply don’t believe the story about animal wet market. We need to know if this virus came from a laboratory so we can know how to stop it happening again. We maybe need to decide to close down some research on active viruses because the dangers are greater than any benefit.

• minimus
    minimus

Slim I think the origins of the virus are extremely questionable. I wonder if their will be different strains. I think this will be with us in different ways .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit