Ridiculous (degrading) comment on society's video

by Festus 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

There was an elder in my hall - that could bearly speak English - who would always comment how Jahs Edumacation is = to a Harvard degree.

People would eat it up.

The irony that he being in the org for 40 years - in the school that whole time - could not write a decently constructed sentence - pronounce simple words wrong like NORTH (he would say NORF) or even really understand what he was saying himself.

Now it's not his fault he never finished High School - but to say you got better than a Harvard Degree - delusional!

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

My kids went to university and they worked damn hard. Yes, it's fun too, but if you don't do the work you don't get to stay and it's hard work! It's an insult to say being a JW is equal to a university degree.

I would agree though that most JW kids, if they've been kept on a tight reign would probably go wild at university because it would be their first bit of freedom from the constrains on the organization. The proverbial coiled spring being let loose in one go! My eldest didn't like to mix with other witness teenagers because he said when they got away from their parents, they seemed to go crazy and were acting like uncontrollable kids.

• Half banana
    Half banana

"Divine education" is a fraud and a fantasy, just like the rest of JW broadcasting; fine sounding words for unintelligent people to gobble up without questioning them!

There is no concrete evidence on the table so to speak to examine and discuss the subject of God. (Except perhaps the curious faculty of the human brain to conjure up a spirit world and then infect others with the same delusion). What can ever be said about spirits or gods? There is nothing to say since they cannot be detected through the five senses.

Just ask a JW to define indoctrination, they can't do it because they only receive indoctrination.

Education means to be led out-- indoctrination means to be kept in.

Wakey wakey Jehovah's Witnesses!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

It's easy to be flapping his old gums all the while being nicely and lavishly cared for until the day he dies at the JW's headquarters.

I do my part in encouraging all young JWs to get as much duration as possible.

What idiots these JW headquarters, and all others whose needs are being covered by our dime (CO's, etc.)!!! Come out here, make a living with minimum education, then let me know how happy you are having only 'Kingdom Education'!!!

I D I O T S!!!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit