Creepy display

by neat blue dog 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Can't remember, it was from a recent article.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jehovah's earthly business is doing well as in the expansion of merchandise and profits $$$

Those who gallantly participate in their time and effort will be graciously rewarded

• Spiral
    Spiral

All of this is creepy, but especially Caleb and Sofia.

Ugh.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Yeah, they look like Scientologists... Super creepy...

DD

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think there is something vaguely disrespectful having TV screens at the front of the podium in a “church” the way they do in a Kingdom Hall.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

What language is that? Does it say ''Curso da Biblia On-Line"?

Strikes me as funny!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There’s a new program being introduced at the Kingdom Halls included with the service meetings , it’s called “Prime Time with Jehovah” broadcast through the podium video monitors, candy and popcorn are provided during the broadcast. 😋

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'm always wary of people who seem to be trying way too hard and these folks look like they are in full love bomb mode.

• careful
    careful

nbg, thx for this. Yes it does look creepy. The leadership and the sheep seem to have no idea how weird they have become.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Eight people standing around with kingdom smiles on their faces waiting for people to come up and talk to them .?

And they all have the audacity to count the time as witnessing for Jehovah .?

Not witnessing for Jesus as the New Testament /Christian greek Scriptures {,as they like to put it} says.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit