Creepy display

by neat blue dog 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

That’s portuguese.

Is either Portugal, Angola, Brazil or Mozambique.

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

That translates to “Bible study online”.

Propaganda... 😖.

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

Scientologists have segways, is this next for JWs?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Scientologists have Segways, is this next for JWs?

Only if there are Segways that are built for two and there is a "modesty" panel on the front to keep the sisters skirts from blowing upward.

• betterdaze
  • sparky1
    sparky1

"Everything old is new again."

• LV101
    LV101

They are trying to look polished and professional -- wonder where Jesus bought his uni! The JWs in modern countries have no idea the cult freedom they have. WT must not appreciate the JWs attire and prefer a certain image out in public. I doubt the real estate business provides the uniforms so the worshippers must have to purchase them to be spiritual/in good standing to spread the good news. Doubt the cult provides or gives discounts. The gals handing out real estate (land sales) literature on the strip can wear short shorts and sandals -- at least the sandals are Christ-like and they're one up.

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

We saw a similar creepy photograph recently. Talk about fixed denture smiles, although the girl 3rd from the left is definitely having to force her smile.

A friend said that they looked like 5 aliens, adding "Are they really tracts in their hands and not stun guns!" Lol.

• Half banana
    Half banana

How superficial the JW org has become, all gloss and no substance. The reason is that they have nothing left to offer.

Who is interested in a paranoid megadeath dream anyway?

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

My wife who was working at the information desk at the Warsaw airport for the recent International convention this summer had to change her yellow blouse to a white one (she must have missed the memo) when she got there one day. Same goofy flowing scarves (different color but all had to be the same=unity).

I saw on several emails she got from coordinators the same strange question: Is there joy? To which of course everyone had to reply: yes! Even at a later post convention cook-out at the end when they were giving coordinators gifts, the same question was asked. And everyone shouted: yes! I was hiding in the bushes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit