Creepy display

by neat blue dog 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I dunno about you, but if I walked up to this display at an expo I'd be a little creeped out.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Stephen King got nothing on Watchtower.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

We don't even recognize the religion (cult) that we were raised in! Just left 6 plus years ago!

• Biahi
    Biahi

They look like Scientologists!!

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

What??? Where is this, do you know?

scary stuff. If you told me on the 90’s that this would be happening.... no one would believe it!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The commercialization of the religion has gone to unimaginable places.

Before it was just literature, books, bibles, magazines, cassettes tapes, dvd's.

Now its ties, pens, scarfs. key chains, button lapels, umbrellas

Oh yes the biggest change is using a web site (JWorg.) and having video monitors at the front podium of Kingdom halls playing the latest propaganda talks from the GB men.

20 years ago the WTS was condemning computers and even quoted a couples of scriptures to support their position.

Commercialized false prophesying (Charlatanism) has come into the 21st. century.

• sir82
    sir82

They look like they're all animatronic.

Do they break out in a chirpy rendition of "From House to House" when you press the start button?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Looks way too slick and commercial, like the stand belonged to a bank or something. The message that comes over is " These people want to sell me something"

• jp1692
    jp1692

What kind of expo was it?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

jw dot organs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit