This thread is for proof that God exists

by juandefiero 375 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    you questioned me on what I think they say and support or rather, what they don't - Twitch

Yes. I asked you for your opinion. It's called having a conversation. You should give it a try.

I suspect this post of the charter ruffles your feathers a bit, yes?

No. I am just puzzled why any intelligent adult would think the charter has any relevance to discussing ideas on a religious discussion forum.

• cofty
    cofty
    but Bobby Fisher did teach me how to play chess - Fishy

Yes I borrowed that VHS from the library too.

• prologos
    prologos
    is This thread (is) for proof that god exists ??, no, it is for proof that for some, ego matters, no matter what.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    My posts on this thread axiomatically evince that God exists -and that if my final say( if my say was final.)
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Sorry folks back again with my conclusion on the thread.

I do not believe in a God, and I feel no one has managed to make a convincing argument that he exists to me. I am not saying that God, CAN not exist, neither am I opposed to the idea of the supernatural, although I am pretty sure the world was not created by an omni-potent and omni-benevolent entity and I disagree with the notion that there has to be a God because something cannot become out of nothing or similar arguments.

OK bottom line, I believe no one can prove Gods existence at THIS MOMENT in time ( except himself theoretically) and even if there is an omnipotent monothestic creator, diety of some kind, there is no reason to believe one person over another when it comes to the nature of that said entity.

Thats my personal position based on the thread, and thanks for the insightful comments.

The Rebel.

• Landy
    Landy

My posts on this thread axiomatically evince that God exists

You think?

I do not believe in a God, and I feel no one has managed to make a convincing argument that he exists to me.

I think you may need to try again fishy.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Reb - funny you say that. I was just about to ask if they'd found god yet.
  • cofty
    cofty

Fishy what are you smoking?

You have still to contribute a single word of evidence to support your superstitions.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Fishy never a good idea to post on the evidence of supernatural existence of a creator drunk and stoned
  • cofty
    cofty
    My posts on this thread axiomatically evince that God exists - Fishy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit